The Trane ComfortLink(TM) II control is an advanced command center that puts your comfort literally at your fingertips. It’s the product that Popular Mechanics dubbed one of “The Year’s Most Transformative Products,” awarding it their 2010 Breakthrough Award.
Perfect air in perfect harmony
Connect your ComfortLink(TM) II control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.
Contact and control
Not only does the ComfortLink(TM) II monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance.
- 7″ color interactive touch screen that turns into a digital picture frame
- Intuitive user interface with communicating capability
- Room-by-room control
- 5-day weather forecasts and live weather reports
- Remote access via internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet
Every Trane Thermostat is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL900 Series 7-day Communicating Programmable Comfort Control includes:
- 7-day programmable and Energy Star qualified
- ComfortLink(TM) II compatibility
- Diagnostic alert light
- Critical error codes messages let you know if a problem arises
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touch screen
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Auto changeover
- Programmable fan
- Filter change reminders
- Humidifier pad change reminder
- Humidity sensor
- Dehumidification control
- Keypad lock
- Built-in outdoor temperature sensor
- Dual-fuel compatible
Trane XL900 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.