The Trane ComfortLink(TM) II control is an advanced command center that puts your comfort literally at your fingertips. It’s the product that Popular Mechanics dubbed one of “The Year’s Most Transformative Products,” awarding it their 2010 Breakthrough Award.
Perfect air in perfect harmony
Connect your ComfortLink(TM) II control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.
Contact and control
Not only does the ComfortLink(TM) II monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance.
- 7″ color interactive touch screen that turns into a digital picture frame
- Intuitive user interface with communicating capability
- Room-by-room control
- 5-day weather forecasts and live weather reports
Remote access via internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet
The ComfortLink(TM) control is an innovative product that is compatible with Trane products as well as any other brand of standard central heating and air conditioning systems. It works through the Nexia(TM) Home Intelligence system.
The reliability of Trane. The trusted security of Schlage®.
Trane has teamed up with Schlage, a leader in home security for over 90 years, to give you control of your home wherever you go with Nexia(TM) Home Intelligence. This simple to use internet-enabled interface lets you remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled cell phones. Advanced Z-Wave® technology controls Z-Wave enabled Schlage® wireless keypad locks, lights and other components such as the Trane ComfortLink control.
You can reduce heating and cooling energy consumption up to 15% compared to traditional non-programmable thermostats, by scheduling Z-Wave®-enabled lights and small appliances to be on only when needed. Check the status of your Schlage® wireless keypad locks, open and lock, monitor activity and change codes remotely. And get text and email alerts on specific entry codes so you know who is home.
Thermostat requires 24VAC power with minimum 5 wires for most single stage heating and cooling installations. One of the 5 wires must be common.
Not for use with 120/240V electric baseboard heat, proprietary communicating systems, or radiant floor heating systems.
Dual-fuel operation requires accessory kit available from equipment manufacturer.
You must have a valid email address, an active broadband Internet connection and router with an available port. Compatible web-enabled cell phones require an Internet data plan and SMS text message plan for remote features.
The Nexia(TM) Home Intelligence System requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access via most web-enabled cell phones and computers.
Trane ComfortLink(TM) Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.