Dry indoor air can make your home feel uncomfortable causing skin irritation, creating static shock, and damaging home furnishings and woodwork. To maintain an adequate moisture level to the air in your home, Rheem offers a Bypass Humidification System to work with your Rheem central heating system. Bypass Humidifiers direct the air flow from your HVAC system through a moisture-filled pad, allowing the air stream to pick up moisture evenly and distribute it throughout your home.
Your Rheem total home comfort solution will make your home more comfortable for you and your family. In addition to providing humidity control, a Rheem Whole-House Humidifier also helps you reduce your energy bill, because air with more moisture feels warmer – allowing you to set your thermostat at lowers levels without a noticeable change in comfort.
- Increased Comfort – Control the problems associated with dry indoor air such as static shocks and dry, flaky skin.
- Protect Your Home – Reduce damage to your home furnishings by balancing the overall moisture level in the home.
- Offered in two capacities, 12 or 17 gallon, to provide the right amount of moisture level for the air in your home.
- Automatically fills itself with water and features simple maintenance – only requires humidifier pad replacement.
- Rheem Whole-House Bypass Humidifier
- Offered in 12 or 17 Gallon Capacities
- Automatically Refills
- Simple Maintenance – Replace Pad Only
Parts Warranty: 5 Years