TWO FREE CHECK-UPS PER YEAR
- Our retail fee for a 20-point air conditioning or heating check-up is S69. With our program you will no longer pay for this service, an instant yearly saving of $138.
- Most homeowners fail to maintain their equipment twice a year as required by the manufacturer. Having a system checked twice a year maintains the manufacturer’s warranty and enables us to identify minor problems (like small refrigerant leaks) before they lead to expensive repairs (like $1,500 compressor replacements).
- Having your system checked regularly by Extreme Comfort A.G. & Heating allows us to track its performance history. If a reading appears abnormal, we will have the ability to compare it to readings from prior visits.
15% OF ALL REPLACEMENT PARTS
- Routine check-ups maintain tight connections, proper charges. and keeps moving parts lubricated to sustain the maximum life expectancy of your system. Unfortunately even the best maintenance won’t prevent normal wear-and-tear. This is why we provide our program customers with a discount on all repairs.
- Example repair: If the cost of a motor replacement was $400, pro-gram customers would save $60.00 (15% off) on the repair.
- Whenever possible, we offer only the highest quality parts like Trane, GE. and Honeywell.
15% OFF REPAIR LABOR RATES
- Our repair labor rate is $100 per hour which is less than the average Trane dealer. Program customers receive an even lower rate of $85 per hour (15% off). This means every time you require repair service, you’ll save $15 for each hour we spend on the job.
- The average labor rate for a Trane Comfort Specialist is $120 per hour with a minimum billing of one hour. Program customers are billed in 15•minute increments with no minimum hour billed.
- Our repair fleet is fully stocked so we’re able to repair 99% of our calls on the first visit enabling faster service, lower labor rates, and happier customers.
NO TRIP CHARGES OR TRAVEL TIME BILLED
- It’s common for service companies to charge a fee for the time it takes to drive to your home (referred to as ‘Trip Charge” or ‘Travel Time”). Depending on distance and demand, this fee can be as high as $100 or more. Our preferred program customers never have to pay this fee!!
FREE OUTDOOR COIL CLEANINGS
- Technicians frequently minimize the importance of regular indoor and outdoor coil cleanings (maybe because it is a messy and time consuming job). In reality, tests performed by the EPA explain that as little as 1/10th of a centimeter of dirt or dust on a coil could reduce efficiency by 20%.
- Since the average homeowner’s heating and cooling bill is approximately $1500 per year, a 20% loss in efficiency means the average homeowner may be wasting as much as $300 each year.
- Dirty coils are also the #1 cause of bacteria growth in ductwork. Poor indoor air quality has been directly linked to dirty coils and drains. Dirty coils restrict airflow, expel odors, damage motors. decrease comfort, and lower a unit’s life expectancy.
GUARANTEED SERVICE WITHIN 24-HOURS 365 DAYS A YEAR
- Because we know how important your comfort is, that is why we guarantee service within 24-hours with low rates and no trip charges.
- When you call for service we do not require that you stay home all day! We schedule our calls in 2-3 hour windows and call to confirm approximately 1/2 hour prior to us showing up at your door.
10% OFF NEW EQUIPMENT INSTALLATIONS
- Depending on brand and efficiency, a new properly installed system can range from $5,500.00 – $12,000.00. Regardless of brand, program customers receive 10% off the entire installation cost (an average savings of $550 – $1,200). This savings typically pays for what our homeowners initially paid for the peak Performance Program!
- Program members can also rest assured that even during the dog days of summer, you’ll never have to endure a week of life without cooling while waiting on system replacement. We do everything in house from system design and engineering to sheet metal fabrication.
15% OFF R-22 OR 410A REFRIGERANT
- Refrigerant prices have risen due to mandates passed by the EPA. Automobile refrigerant prices have jumped as high as S80/pound and now our industry is starting to see the same effects.
- Starting December 1, 2008 all new maintenance program customers will receive fifteen percent off of either R-22 or 410A refrigerants. Current customers will still get the free R-22 refrigerant only until their current maintenance program expires at which time it will no longer be included. In some cases leak repairs may be required before adding additional refrigerant.
- Please call for current refrigerant prices as they tend to increase/decrease throughout the year.
- There is no charge for transferring your program to a new homeowner should you sell your home or move. The program stays with the equipment.
- All replacement parts are warranted for a minimum of 1 year. regardless of manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- All of our labor is guaranteed for 60 days. During this 60 day grace period there is never a charge to re-diagnose your system!
* Call us throughout the year to ask about any monthly or seasonal specials that you may be interested in. These specials are only for our loyal maintenance customers such as yourself!
We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of any of your service needs or concerns.